+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Threads of a political nature

I think it should Grist. I would be happy to live by those rules and would hope others would.

Shouldn't this thread be moved as it has political in the title ��

Cam. Was it a political decision to move these threads?

What will happen if mention the looney left but I'm actually referring to the misdemeanor by Billy Jones

Come on lets give it a go or someone will come on and say he was a right idiot.

Nice one Cam. Good man.

Nice move fella.

Yep. Nice one Cam.

Excellent move CAM,I know a lot of Miller fans have gone away from Millersmad because of the toxic politics.They will probably come back now.

Personally I disagree with going in this direction but, if it's the general will, (and it does seem to be from the comments so far,) then, of course, let's see how it goes.

I do feel a little discussion first - where views could be aired - could have been more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Personally I disagree with going in this direction but, if it's the general will, (and it does seem to be from the comments so far,) then, of course, let's see how it goes.

I do feel a little discussion first - where views could be aired - could have been more appropriate.
    It's a fair point CT but it was just getting like Groundhog Day on here with politics, and I know it's the same with football but it is a football MB. The posts are still there and the other board is open for anyone to continue them and/or add new ones. Anyone interested can do that, anyone interested can read without comment and anyone not interested can just avoid visiting it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's a fair point CT but it was just getting like Groundhog Day on here with politics, and I know it's the same with football but it is a football MB. The posts are still there and the other board is open for anyone to continue them and/or add new ones. Anyone interested can do that, anyone interested can read without comment and anyone not interested can just avoid visiting it.
    No, that’s fair enough, CAM, and I don’t feel that strongly about it. It seems as though debate would have led to.this decision anyway.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast