+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Threads of a political nature

O/T Threads of a political nature

After much deliberation with myself and taking on board a general consensus I have decided that all threads that take on a political nature (BLM, Brexit, COVID, etc.) can go and live on their own forum and those who have the will can debate them on there so I have moved them to the old Prediction League MB (I would rename it Political Board if I could but I can't).

Future threads of this nature should be opened on that board and if they aren't I'll move them there.

Other O/T threads where banter tends to be much more cordial are welcome to continue on here.

Thanks.

CAM

Thank god for that, thought I was going mad for minute

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    After much deliberation with myself and taking on board a general consensus I have decided that all threads that take on a political nature (BLM, Brexit, COVID, etc.) can go and live on their own forum and those who have the will can debate them on there so I have moved them to the old Prediction League MB (I would rename it Political Board if I could but I can't).

Future threads of this nature should be opened on that board and if they aren't I'll move them there.

Other O/T threads where banter tends to be much more cordial are welcome to continue on here.

Thanks.

CAM
    Think that is fair enough Camiller.

Well done.

Good luck with it.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-09-2020 at 07:01 PM.

Fair move Cam, hope it doesn’t get too quiet though . It’s going to be interesting because politics tend to interlope with all subjects.

Won't be easy to police but worth a go. We will probably find out who the true millers fans are as well.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-09-2020 at 07:17 PM.

CAM, excellent work/idea Sir!

Unfortunately, football itself has gone political, in common with many sports.

That is a political comment and should be moved I reckon.You just don't get what camiller is trying to do do you gfire? Go and put that on the poltical bit and be a good lad...then people can argue about politics in football.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-09-2020 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Unfortunately, football itself has gone political, in common with many sports.
    and hijacked to death by some to boost their ego's rather than keep it all football.

Brilliant move CAMiller

You might just have saved this forum, which was clearly sliding into the swamp.

Just a question though, if a thread is started off as a legit football topic and somebody bends it to make a political statement or some “social” comment, then can that “contribution” be fully removed to keep the thread on topic?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast