+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Lewis Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Shame

Oh dear..........

''Lewis Hamilton lashes out and accuses F1 stewards of bias after Russian Grand Prix''.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-a...ian-Grand-Prix

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Shame
    I don't know, finishing 3rd aint that bad.

Meanwhile in cricket....

If you don't spot what's wrong with this photo within 3 seconds then you clearly need to "educate yourself".

Still no idea? Here's the story.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/54337950

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Meanwhile in cricket....

If you don't spot what's wrong with this photo within 3 seconds then you clearly need to "educate yourself".

It may have been non alcoholic?

Meanwhile in cricket....

What’s that story go to do with people having an irrational dislike/hatred of Lewis Hamilton utm?

I played cricket with Muslim lads 15-20 years ago. We never had anything to celebrate but if we had I would never have dreamed of spraying/chucking beer or champagne over them.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What’s that story go to do with people having an irrational dislike/hatred of Lewis Hamilton utm?

I played cricket with Muslim lads 15-20 years ago. We never had anything to celebrate but if we had I would never have dreamed of spraying/chucking beer or champagne over them.
    We like diversity on our freds so all subjects can be legitimately included?

Have to agree with you on this one. Not saying it's crime of the century or whatever and there could be a background we don't know to this photo but pouring alcohol on a Muslim (or any devout religious person) is just insensitive.

Meanwhile in cricket....

I spotted what was wrong in one second flat, and was disgusted.

How can you justify wasting beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I spotted what was wrong in one second flat, and was disgusted.

How can you justify wasting beer?
    You know what Eli, that's exactly what I though and I don't even drink. Booze is for drinking not throwing about all over the shop. Guess I'm tight.

It's a sport other than football and it's another example of sporting achievement and joy being smothered by an agenda.

I don't drink alcohol and have never dreamed of chucking beer or champagne at anyone. Do I win?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast