+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Huddersfield

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Huddersfield

He's back! Perigordmiller is back from another jolly!

That's not the starting sentence you were expecting was it? No it bloody wasn't but there is some other guy who has come back! Dan Barlaser could be in the starting line up if he signed early enough to be included in todays game.

It's going to be another tough game against a team that struggled over the last few seasons whichever league they were in. That's the thing about getting into a losing rut and that's what's been great about Paul Warne! It wasn't that long ago that he started clearing out the players that were here for the ride, the players who thought that they had nothing to prove and sadly the players that didn't care about Rotherham United!
    Not only has he put together probably the strongest squad that we've seen for a good few years he's done it by bringing the players in and making them better. He's making them internationals as well!

Hudderfield ahve lost their last two games. Can we make it 3 and take out some more of their confidence and 4 points above them?
    Why not? we have Dan Barlaser now and he's going to be the reason why we'll stay up and comfortably! He's the signing that made us tick last season and he's the one I'm expecting to do it for us this.

Excited is not the word! Bring it on! Enjoy the match boys and girls!!!

Can everyone test there ifollow link before kick off to make sure it's workin. It comes on ifollow about an hour before kick-off so there's plenty of time.

He's back! Perigordmiller is back from another jolly!

I thought you was going to say Jolly Roger at first

Morning Froggy, brolly weather here
    Barlaser probably on bench unless he’s fit enough and we drop Crooks
    Definitely a tough game that’s why I’d take a point now but maybe the weather will put them off
    Apart from the Salford game I haven’t had anymore problems with iFollow, will be watching today and singing along to the mighty Quinn through tears

Of course he’s fit enough he’s been playing for Newcastle in their cup games and if you listen to his interview he did the run and did a better time, 15 seconds faster than last season and Ross was pleased with him. We’ve signed Usain Bolt!

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...se---barlaser/
    Last edited by pip_y; 03-10-2020 at 10:15 AM.

On a ferry today so won’t be able to watch the game. Still, no getting angry with iFollow. Got an email from them this week with a list of trouble shooting items for the spinning circle. That should help next week. Enjoy the game everyone! UTM!!

Morning guys, looking forward to this one, Frog is the bridge ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    On a ferry today so won’t be able to watch the game. Still, no getting angry with iFollow. Got an email from them this week with a list of trouble shooting items for the spinning circle. That should help next week. Enjoy the game everyone! UTM!!

Hi Eddy, I wouldn't like to be on a ferry anywhere near Britain or France today. Blooy windy and rainy here! Hope you stope whirling soon!

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Morning guys, looking forward to this one, Frog is the bridge ok?
    Still waiting for the troubled waters mate! The bridge is here to stay

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Hi Eddy, I wouldn't like to be on a ferry anywhere near Britain or France today. Blooy windy and rainy here! Hope you stope whirling soon!

Talking of ferries, I see Brittany Ferries are dry docking some of their ships and running a reduced timetable due to covid19

This week though Qatar Airways announced increased flights to Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Still waiting for the troubled waters mate! The bridge is here to stay
    'ten 'shun

Captain on the bridge

2-0 millers you heard it here first

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast