+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warne eyes next signing this week

I've now eliminated who I thought Roly might have been. You're okay lads for now, he's not the hard b.astard who use to work the nightclub doors in Rotherham years back. He may be bulking up though so watch yer sen.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Can understand sending some out on loan if they’re not going to get in starting line up but let’s not forget injury crisis which seems to pop up often
    What’s happening with Olosunde, fighting his way back in side?

Cheers Paul
    Says Olosunde was fit but didn't make the match day 18. Strange bench just one defender & 3 forwards. No full back on the bench. Olosunde for Vassell would have made more sense. Thompson & Clarke can go. Vassell also, get another forward in. As Lamy signed for anyone? Could do worse than get him back, cover for the right wing.

We will have to offload one or two and I can think of three that are surplus to requirement.We are not that far from being a solid championship side with a couple of additions.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Says Olosunde was fit but didn't make the match day 18. Strange bench just one defender & 3 forwards. No full back on the bench. Olosunde for Vassell would have made more sense. Thompson & Clarke can go. Vassell also, get another forward in. As Lamy signed for anyone? Could do worse than get him back, cover for the right wing.
    gru, just got to like your love in with Lamy. Yes we need wing cover as well as defence players. For me, I'd keep a very sharp eye on Kayode and have him back in January if we look in trouble. Agree with Thompson, Clarke ( he's worse than Mattock for injuries) and Vassell to go who just can't seem to deliver when needed most. Proctor is a cert to go probably be paid up if anything. Cash strapped clubs would find it hard to offer out new contracts but the players mentioned need to be looking elsewhere or await the pay off of their contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, just got to like your love in with Lamy. Yes we need wing cover as well as defence players. For me, I'd keep a very sharp eye on Kayode and have him back in January if we look in trouble. Agree with Thompson, Clarke ( he's worse than Mattock for injuries) and Vassell to go who just can't seem to deliver when needed most. Proctor is a cert to go probably be paid up if anything. Cash strapped clubs would find it hard to offer out new contracts but the players mentioned need to be looking elsewhere or await the pay off of their contracts.
    I rate Lamy. Just needs someone to believe in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I've now eliminated who I thought Roly might have been. You're okay lads for now, he's not the hard b.astard who use to work the nightclub doors in Rotherham years back. He may be bulking up though so watch yer sen.
    If it helps, I've managed to narrow it down to 6 possible suspects or Gary Glitter.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  45.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    If it helps, I've managed to narrow it down to 6 possible suspects or Gary Glitter.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  45.0 KB
    Not wise to make the Gary glitter comment in relation to anyone on a public message board howdy. Might be best to delete it do you think?

Why?

I think we'd all like to see Barlaser sign but, and this is how clubs grow, the new right winger and new left back should be better than what we currently have. Thats a big ask given we have Ogbene and Mattock. No squad fillers please.

I also agree with Gru, I'd let vassell go if he can find another club. He flatters to deceive and will be injured soon anyhow.

Continuous evolution and forward momentum. Go for it Warney.

Clarke is a LB, I’d get him up to speed in that area instead of anywhere else he’s been put, if that’s not going to happen then why is he here?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast