+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warne eyes next signing this week

Warne eyes next signing this week

Can understand sending some out on loan if they’re not going to get in starting line up but let’s not forget injury crisis which seems to pop up often
    What’s happening with Olosunde, fighting his way back in side?

Cheers Paul

"I explained to Smudge (Smith) and I told Freddie," Warne said. "If I take a player out of the team, I look them in the eye in my office and tell them why, so I don't expect a knock on my door. They are always welcome to and I will tell them the answers to any questions."

That's told them then, get your finger pulled out! Different league, higher demands. Have to say, Smith looked up for it when he came on as sub. Let's hope the message has also got through to Ladapo.

Agree Brin. Healthy competition up front is vi tal for us this season, if you are banging em in you stay in the team if not you are at risk of being dropped. So far none of the forruds have scored so they do need to get their finger out as you say and get on the end of those chances...its up for grabs...

Roly, check your PM box.

I just have. There's nowt new in it.I hope its not me fan club again trying to contact me!

...and its not me birthday....

I've just emptied it if that's the prob...

If anyone wants to send any abuse by the way it will go straight in the bin..,. not that I am suggesting you would send any Brin..,
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-09-2020 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I just have. There's nowt new in it.I hope its not me fan club again trying to contact me!

...and its not me birthday....

I've just emptied it if that's the prob...
    No, it's just me trying to make contact and asking a question I don't want to post on here to you. It says sent so give it time to come through.

Is there a secret romance blossoming 😊😊

Question answered Brin. Hope that clears things up. And yes we can lover....

Dirty dirty boys. You should be ashamed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast