Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darlow

Apparently Hayden had felt his hamstring at halftime but Bungle Bruce said words to the affect of ‘Go run it off son’ 4 minutes later...

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    Apparently Hayden had felt his hamstring at halftime but Bungle Bruce said words to the affect of ‘Go run it off son’ 4 minutes later...
    Bruce ought to be on a stand in the Natural History Museum along with the other prehistoric extincts.

That MoneyMike Ashley parody account on Twitter replied to Virgil van Dijk's tweet about his injury saying that Steve Bruce would have made him play on.

Same with D˙bravka when he reported an injury during pre-season but got told to carry on training. So two keepers risked unnecessarily and Woodman out on loan. This is the Jak Alnwick situation all over again potentially, I don’t even know who the other keepers are after Gillespie.

Same with D˙bravka when he reported an injury during pre-season but got told to carry on training. So two keepers risked unnecessarily and Woodman out on loan. This is the Jak Alnwick situation all over again potentially, I donĺt even know who the other keepers are after Gillespie.
    Seems he is a danger to our players fitness another reason he needs sacking

Same with D˙bravka when he reported an injury during pre-season but got told to carry on training. So two keepers risked unnecessarily and Woodman out on loan. This is the Jak Alnwick situation all over again potentially, I don’t even know who the other keepers are after Gillespie.
    Nathan Harper, I think is our 5th but. . . he is also out on loan.

Anyone got some gloves?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12