+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Dover Athletic 03.10.20

After the last two games for me a draw or defeat can’t be ruled out. It’s an away game we should be winning if we want to be title challengers and set the pace early on.

It will be interesting how many new signings make their debut and how well they click.

I’m going to be cautiously optimistic and go with Notts 2-1 Dover.

Thomas, Rodriguez

Attendance - 800 online viewing

It might not be a great or complete performance but it’s all about just getting the points early on.

I’ll just thrown in there we could make a statement like 09/10 and beat them 5-0 just to cover that one.

Although surprisingly no odds at present. Lump on Dover when they are finally released.

Home win is the play here.

Who the hell knows what will happen? Making a wild guess - we play like pre-season - hence lose 2-0.

Any loss, given the state Dover are in, and I'll be getting front row seats on here.

Notts sign a load of new players...expectancy is high
    Dover in the shiiiit, expectancy is low, but team is galvanised with 'nothing to lose' mentality.
    Too many new players to make a slick start for Notts.

Dover 1 Notts 0

2k plus watching on stream and getting angry

1-0 Notts

Interesting scan through some posts on one of their fans forums.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/dove...67ac1c3d101263

They've had a poor preseason and still don't appear to have a settled squad as they were playing trialists in a 3-0 defeat at Maidstone at the weekend. Comments range from needing a decent CH, a couple of decent midfielders and a potent striker if they are going to have any chance this season. Sounds like they are in a bit of mess.

So, Dover 2-0 Notts

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Although surprisingly no odds at present. Lump on Dover when they are finally released.

Home win is the play here.
    So what happened to PVO?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So what happened to PVO?
    I think he's sniffed to much of it in the past, given his thoughts on Hardley.

Sorry, that's PVA.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So what happened to PVO?
    As you should know betting should be ruled by your head not your heart. First game of the season, away, strange times, potentially big odds for the home victory.

Plus PVO isn't on a game by game basis , it's a much longer term view than that. I realise that will blow a few people's mind on here.

Looks like Gump has taken Navy's place as Elite's obedient sidekick. I should expect regular (basic) input from Muttley from now on, can't wait

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast