+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Dover Athletic 03.10.20

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    As you should know betting should be ruled by your head not your heart. First game of the season, away, strange times, potentially big odds for the home victory.

Plus PVO isn't on a game by game basis , it's a much longer term view than that. I realise that will blow a few people's mind on here.

Looks like Gump has taken Navy's place as Elite's obedient sidekick. I should expect regular (basic) input from Muttley from now on, can't wait

Ohh you're a cheeky bogger you are, lol, lol, lol.

As you should know betting should be ruled by your head not your heart. First game of the season, away, strange times, potentially big odds for the home victory.
    That's an incredibly negative summary. What about the mess Dover are in? They were still playing trialists at the weekend and have had to cobble a squad together at the last minute. You used that very same thing as an excuse for our poor start last season, now you're suggesting they are a good bet to beat us. How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Ohh you're a cheeky bogger you are, lol, lol, lol.
    It shows he's on a different planet to the rest of us if he thought navypie was my "obedient sidekick".

Where did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It shows he's on a different planet to the rest of us if he thought navypie was my "obedient sidekick".

I've washed the car, is there anything else you need?

That's an incredibly negative summary. What about the mess Dover are in? They were still playing trialists at the weekend and have had to cobble a squad together at the last minute. You used that very same thing as an excuse for our poor start last season, now you're suggesting they are a good bet to beat us. How does that work?
    Why would you think PVO applies to each and every game from first to last? That's deluded. Try and think of it over a longer period.

As for the opening day fixtures. Have you not noticed the strange results in the Premier League and Championship so far this season. I've never seen anything like it at the top level. I hit a 100/1 treble on the PL a fortnight ago.

So who are you going to bet on when the odds come out, assuming Notts are odds on, or very close to it?

It came from the fact you two quickly became like Ant and Dec (without the universal popularity) last season.

If one spoke, the other quickly followed and vice versa. There was literally no thread that you two didn't both post on. You basically came as a package. Buy one get the other free. Then you started patting each other on the back and more. It became very chummy which obviously was lovely to see lol.

Since Navy took a break from NCM, Gumps quickly stepped up and took his place.

It came from the fact you two quickly became like Ant and Dec (without the universal popularity) last season.

If one spoke, the other quickly followed and vice versa. There was literally no thread that you two didn't both post on. You basically came as a package. Buy one get the other free. Then you started patting each other on the back and more. It became very chummy which obviously was lovely to see lol.

Since Navy took a break from NCM, Gumps quickly stepped up and took his place.
    I think you're picking out the one thing that Eli and I agree on , (Hardley isn't up to the job), and blowing it completely out of proportion, as usual.

If one spoke, the other quickly followed and vice versa. There was literally no thread that you two didn't both post on.
    So you are saying that on every single thread last season, both me and navypie posted on it.

Your contact with reality is very, very tenuous to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I think you're picking out the one thing that Eli and I agree on , (Hardley isn't up to the job), and blowing it completely out of proportion, as usual.
    You don't think Ardley is up to the job? Maybe you should mention that a few dozen times on every thread you comment on so everyone is crystal clear. You know crowbar it in there regardless of what the thread is about.

Why would you think PVO applies to each and every game from first to last? That's deluded. Try and think of it over a longer period.
    So it's positive vibes only, unless you want to post negative vibes. Thanks for clearing that one up.

So who are you going to bet on when the odds come out, assuming Notts are odds on, or very close to it?
    My head would back the draw on this one. At the weekends I usually have 3 doubles and a treble on Forest, Stags and whoever Notts are playing as a consolation bet. It helps a bit if the worst happens.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast