+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Donald Trump..

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    There's more chance of Lamy turning out on the wing for the Millers on Saturday than Trump winning this election. Black people have been out in force in Seattle trying to get the white activists to F'Off and stop using the BLM cause as a platform for their mayhem.
    Looks like a challenge to make a bet.

I think it's impossible to say who will win because Trump sympathisers won't admit to who they will vote for.
    To a lesser extent we have the same issue in the U.K. as it unfashionable to vote Tory and trendy to vote Labour.

I went on holiday in summer 2019 to a place outside of the USA but full of Americans and they were all talking about The election even then. Anyone who voted for Trump whispered it but I'd say they were definitely in the majority. Things change though
    Last edited by flourbasher; 30-10-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Is it this Saturday that Lamy's playing on the wing?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Is it this Saturday that Lamy's playing on the wing?
    He could be but I wouldn't be betting on it just yet. You might get better odds on Biden winning but not living long enough to be inaugurated looking at the state of him.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 03-11-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Looks like Lamy won't be playing after all, depending on possible legal action.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Looks like Lamy won't be playing after all, depending on possible legal action.
    After tonight's game I was starting to think maybe gru was right and then I remembered he gave a similar judgement about Hirst which doesn't seem to have been too accurate either

Looks like I was wrong about the lack of enthusiasm for Biden and he's actually the most popular Presidential candidate in history.

Yeah, right.

Its like the political choice in this country. You either have shyte or extra shyte. That is the only choice you have.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Its like the political choice in this country. You either have shyte or extra shyte. That is the only choice you have.
    But people choose style over substance, they preferred Obama because he was "Presidential", even though he achived nothing except making the country more divided, and hated Trump for being crude and abrasive, even though he did more in 4 years than Obama did in 8, and that's with massive oppostion from the establishment and the media.

Even the left will be missing Trump when Biden invades Syria in 6 months time.

Wow wasn’t expecting that outcome

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast