+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Donald Trump..

There hasn't been an outcome yet.

But I doubt they will be abe to find enough evidence of fraud in those Democrat-run states, even if there was some, they will destroy the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    There hasn't been an outcome yet.

But I doubt they will be abe to find enough evidence of fraud in those Democrat-run states, even if there was some, they will destroy the evidence.
    What about the huge amounts of ballot fraud that we have seen in Republican states? We have lots and lots of proof.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    What about the huge amounts of ballot fraud that we have seen in Republican states? We have lots and lots of proof.
    Gfire has one of those "make america great again" trump caps pulled down over eyes with that one pup. There is nobody more corrupt than Trump in the USA .

Pick your crime:

https://www.republicreport.org/2020/...n-u-s-history/
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-11-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Maybe.

Given the previous record was 69 million, 71 million votes for Trump seems maybe 1 million too high.

But 75 million for Biden? That seems at least 5 million too high.

And it's usually the left-wing parties who cheat with postal votes, overwhemingly it has been Labour doing it over here, and they're the ones who don't want voter ID so their cheating can continue.

None acceptance of a democratic vote.

Where have I seen this before?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Maybe.

Given the previous record was 69 million, 71 million votes for Trump seems maybe 1 million too high.

But 75 million for Biden? That seems at least 5 million too high.

And it's usually the left-wing parties who cheat with postal votes, overwhemingly it has been Labour doing it over here, and they're the ones who don't want voter ID so their cheating can continue.

Wow - are you the Donald?

On what grounds do you work out that the votes for Trump were 1 million too high and Bidon 5 million too high? You mention 'given the previous record' do you mean the previous election? There was a greater turn out in this election. So how are you working these figures out?

And "And it's usually the left-wing parties who cheat with postal votes, overwhelmingly it has been Labour doing it over here" - what evidence do you have for saying this, both for left wing parties generally and for the Labour party in this country?

The Donald has to go . I've changed my opinion of him, he lost and should have lost gracefully and all he's doing now is undermining democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    The Donald has to go . I've changed my opinion of him, he lost and should have lost gracefully and all he's doing now is undermining democracy.

and taking the Republican party with him...

tarnished goods

Wow - are you the Donald?

On what grounds do you work out that the votes for Trump were 1 million too high and Bidon 5 million too high? You mention 'given the previous record' do you mean the previous election?
    No the previous record which was 69 million votes for Obama in 2008.

Biden is apparently 6 million votes more popular than Obama in his first term (and if you believe that you'll believe anything).

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    You do know that Presidents don't actually take over straight away anyway? Election in November but new government doesn't take over until January. Plenty of time to check for possible fraud.

Al Gore didn't concede until December 13th in 2000.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast