+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Donald Trump..

O/T Donald Trump..

...that well known champion of the working class man in America paid $750 in Federal taxes in 2016-17 and no taxes at all in 10 of the 15 years prior to him becoming president. Fake news ,of course, because the Inland Revenue Service doesn't like him.

Well it didn’t take long did it,Patty all O/T political posts have been moved.Keep up mate keep the board clean.

Yep take your point patty but it needs to be whooshed off to where it belongs as Lollipop says. I'm sure Cam will do that with his morning cuppa in a few hours...

OMG. Just shows how out of touch I am.

The rules are broken by the usual suspects!! You have been told political views are not to expressed on this platform.This is a football related message board.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    The rules are broken by the usual suspects!! You have been told political views are not to expressed on this platform.This is a football related message board.
    Without wanting to make a political point MillerBill, you are a nob

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    ...that well known champion of the working class man in America paid $750 in Federal taxes in 2016-17 and no taxes at all in 10 of the 15 years prior to him becoming president. Fake news ,of course, because the Inland Revenue Service doesn't like him.
    So I guess I must be one of the world's rich elite like The Donald, or maybe even richer as I pay 15X more tax than he does. Maybe that's why I look like I do and he can afford to claim tax deductions of $70K for his hairdresser and $100K for his makeup artist. Still, glad I'm debt free and don't have personal debt of $420M like he does.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 29-09-2020 at 05:12 AM.

I thought that was the goal for a successful business, avoid tax ( legally of course ) plough it back into the business, inspiration of course from right here the “Rotherham plough”

Trump is going to win.

There's no enthusiasm for Biden, he's become mired in scandal through his son, and BLM are looting again.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Trump is going to win.

There's no enthusiasm for Biden, he's become mired in scandal through his son, and BLM are looting again.
    There's more chance of Lamy turning out on the wing for the Millers on Saturday than Trump winning this election. Black people have been out in force in Seattle trying to get the white activists to F'Off and stop using the BLM cause as a platform for their mayhem.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast