+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: United vs Livi 02/10/20

Quote Originally Posted by Jeztheshed View Post
    Is this match available to watch on any channel or from the Dundee United website? I assumed cos its Friday night it was but can't access it from anywhere
    It's on Hesgoal.com. I know this because I'm having to watch it on that because DUTV won't let me log in even though I'm using the exact same details as I've used the last half dozen times....fkn hopeless......its Livi commentry on Hesgoal though

Shocking stuff imo. One second of quality from Nicky Clark is all we've offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    A horrendous 45 mins of booting the ball up & down the park. Zero football on show.
    Its brutal. Livi the better team. Needs to be better 2nd half,we can't sit in on this 1 goal lead or the equaliser will come just like the last game.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Shocking stuff imo. One second of quality from Nicky Clark is all we've offered.
    My eyes are bleeding lol

Off the ball we're doing great. Manager has them working and keeping concentrated.

But on the ball there's nothing. We've got nobody that can play any decent stuff in the middle of the park. It's not even someone creative, just someone who can put their foot on the ball, make a yard of space and play a decent pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    It's on Hesgoal.com. I know this because I'm having to watch it on that because DUTV won't let me log in even though I'm using the exact same details as I've used the last half dozen times....fkn hopeless......its Livi commentry on Hesgoal though
    Try Dundee United PPV

Two livi strikes almost identical. Battled hardened experienced side in this league its what we have to deal with

Their worst passes forward have still led to mayhem at the back for us,i think we have had one shot and they have had nine.Sorry but Connolly in for Reynolds albeit the latter has a slight strain is very very worrying.

And that was shooting towards the east first half

Seems like big improvement needed if we are to take anything from this despite being ahead, its weird to say but stats look terrible

Fairplay to deniz

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Try Dundee United PPV
    I'm on it now ,worked 1st time on the vstpass site but didn't work on the DUTV link on the fishul

I really need to ask why a team who are FN awful away from their plastic pitch are free in our last third everytime the ball land's there.Our marking at times has been non- existent.
    My one hope is we attack more this half because their achilles heel is in defence too.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)