+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scam Calls O/T

Scam Calls O/T

On the increase again , i've had 2 in the last few day's , be careful , somehow they are using local dialling code's , i've had one Barnsley Dialling code and one Leicester code , if you write the numbers down , go online it gives you a list of Towns and cities they are using , " what telephone number free search " Be Careful they sound extremely plausible

I keep gerrin one telling me my internet is abart to be cut off that evening unless I pay an £88 Admin Fee to stop this happening. Still not been cut off,

Another one allus starts off, "This is the BT Technical Dept. Your line is being used as a hub for the global circulation of p ornography and drug money laundering". All they need is access to my computer to stop this. The cost will be £249 and if I provide my bank details this will be refunded into my account the following day.

A keep thinking it's mi promised Barnsley FC Ovva 70's Covid Reaching Out Call from the club. Still waiting. Day 156.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-09-2020 at 01:14 PM.

I've had two in the past week or so,one from 'Sky' concerning my broadband that was going to be cut off and one from 'Amazon' who phoned up about my Amazon account which I only sussed wBen I remembered that I use my mobile number on my account and the call was on my landline and the call also came up as a local number

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I keep gerrin one telling me my internet is abart to be cut off that evening unless I pay an £88 Admin Fee to stop this happening. Still not been cut off,

Another one allus starts off, "This is the BT Technical Dept. Your line is being used as a hub for the global circulation of p ornography and drug money laundering". All they need is access to my computer to stop this. The cost will be £249 and if I provide my bank details this will be refunded into my account the following day.

A keep thinking it's mi promised Barnsley FC Ovva 70's Covid Reaching Out Call from the club. Still waiting. Day 156.
    About same number of days Gov't has been boycotting Good Morning Britain SB