+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oi Kel

Oi Kel

Roachedale are in big trouble apparently, your sugar daddies must be struggling.

Did you know that I'm a full paid up member of the Rochdale Supporters Trust (seriously) so any thread associated with the mighty Dale should be addressed to me as well as im Rochdale till I die and go to as many games as kel does unless there's a pizza shop open

UTD

Name:  IMG_20200928_173631.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  92.8 KB

Aye, remember you saying this a couple of seasons ago too, Frank. Still here though.

We didn’t have sugar daddies then and we don’t now. Our board has traditionally been made up of local businessmen who dip their hand in their pocket when needed. Lots of add-ons to come yet though for players we’ve sold in the past so I wouldn’t overly concern yourself.

I am concerned. On the EFL show it said that Dale had not made any pre season signings, and the current team were struggling badly. It also suggested that Dale were practically nailed on relegation candidates.

I did make some enquiries as to your owners, and yes they are local, but own global businesses, one of them in radiators. The level of investment is higher at Dale because you have fewer fans than most. If the virus thing has hit them hard, it will hit the Dale. Yes, you do have sugar daddies, all clubs do.

It is a character flaw that i revel in others suffering, but not in your case. Words of support are in the offing like, chin up, never mind, it will get better.

On the other hand its hard to find the words for a relative who is anticipating the death of a loved one. like are they still here?, i can see them still breathing, i bet you need a crap, spaghetti cheers me up, wot about you, how did Orient get on last night, and the famous loud burp.

You wont catch me falling into that trap. And Chalky, Kel doesnt watch Rochdale, he isnt crazy.

Global businesses, Frank? The heating guy left as chair ages ago and the make up of the rest of the board is a local estate agent, a local accountant and a local pub owner. We’ve recently signed two strikers for fees so I wouldn’t worry, I’m not.

I go quite often now a days and my kids have yet to see us lose so all is good in the world.

I have made enquiries and Dale have made free transfer or loan signings. They do cost money but not in the way you think. I do admire your optimism. You have started going, goodness me. If i could take Dales blood pressure, temperature and respiration, i would have to call a doctor.

If they wernt already in hospital. This is according to the efl show on blaze. Maybe things are at a point when only a witch doctor or an Angel could help.

Incorrect again, Frank. Fees were paid for both Humphrys and Beesley and I know this to be fact. You’re going to have to try much harder than this.

Goodness me, you are right. Those players are undisclosed fees, and yet yesterday i read that they were frees, i swear on it. It comes as a shock to me as im always, or nearly always right about everything.

I shall be following Dales progress with interest, if they bump along in mid table, you wont. If they struggle you will, with appropriate cutting remarks.

p.s, your up early, being retired, i get up when i want. youve got a long way to go to get into such a luxurious position.

Early bird catches the worm, Frank. Or in this case - you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)