+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NCFC Live Streaming Questionnaire

I replied and went for the enhanced package. I don't particularly enjoy watching Notts on TV at the best of times, but I would pay for it just to give the club a bit of financial support. If I'm going to watch it, I'd rather see a few different angles and replays and not just single camera coverage, which is what the stream from the Dover game will be.

I just don't get how that is supposed to make me an armchair fan though.

I asked for the cheapest package going.

Told them I'd prob not watch it very much at all, as the manager was rubbish.

Oh and I put my name down as 'Laddo', lol.

Was going to go with the more expensive but then saw the bit about replays. Not paying for that when Ardley approach play is that slow you won't miss owt

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Was going to go with the more expensive but then saw the bit about replays. Not paying for that when Ardley approach play is that slow you won't miss owt
    Some of our attacking play does remind me of the slo-mo's that used to feature on 'Six Million Dollar Man'. Lol,lol,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    No substitute for watching in the flesh though for sure.
    Especially if you're the sort who likes to get involved, be that haranguing the officials or having a good sing song.

Problem with streams for me is that I almost always end up just listening to it whilst checking other scores and doing other things.
    Having grown up first and foremost with football as a radio activity ("Sport on 2"), there's something more comforting and familiar about just listening to commentary rather than watching it on TV.

I went for the cheap option, because I normally fall a sleep...

When you take in account how much you spend on a match day I’m more than willing to pay that bit extra to improve the televised experience....why not?

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    When you take in account how much you spend on a match day I’m more than willing to pay that bit extra to improve the televised experience....why not?
    I think so too. I am seeing what I spend on Notts this season as a sort of donation.

I suppose that's what I have been doing all these years anyway.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast