+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NCFC Live Streaming Questionnaire

Question NCFC Live Streaming Questionnaire

On the OS...

Individual Notts-supporting households are invited to help us shape our live-streaming offering by completing a short questionnaire.

We’re considering a number of options which would allow us to bring you each of our home, non-televised Vanarama National League matches while crowd restrictions are in place due to Covid-19.

And, having held discussions with a number of potential partners, we now need supporters’ guidance to help us reach the best conclusion for them and the club.

To ensure the collection of accurate and helpful data, and based on the logical assumption that individual households would only purchase one stream each despite potentially containing more than one supporter, please do not submit more than one response per household.

CLICK HERE to complete the questionnaire

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2020/september/live-streaming-questionnaire-280920/
    Last edited by SwalePie; 28-09-2020 at 07:44 PM.

All done..

Me too . Hope it happens

Done. I wonder how many will go for the “Keep it cheap” option and how many will want a few more frills. Would be nice to have a season ticket option, too.

Me too. I'm happy to pay whatever the club decide to charge, especially if all the receipts are going to Notts.
    They've got to be careful, though, to get the cost right, especially in the current climate.

Done it, gone for the cheaper option as long as I get to see the game I'm not fussed

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Done it, gone for the cheaper option as long as I get to see the game I'm not fussed
    Went for the cheaper option too, at the end of the day it's a replacement for not being able to attend the game in person. I don't get replays or multiple angles from the stand I don't need it from streaming. Only armchair fans that never go to games need the extras

Quote Originally Posted by piewoman View Post
    I don't get replays or multiple angles from the stand I don't need it from streaming.
    I've found with the streamed games I've watched so far this season, I much prefer watching with the sound off. It's just seems more like a live game to me. I don't suppose anyone else does the same.

Done. Hope it happens

Done - I hope it would get some much needed income in.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast