+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NCFC Live Streaming Questionnaire

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Wonder how it will work splitting the money between both teams? Does the home team just collect all the revenue from the stream regardless of how many home/away fans have purchased?

Example....2k Notts fans pay to watch us as Dover but only 1k Dover fans pay? Seems a little unfair on us.

Could it be that you have to sign in to a streaming account and name your team so all revenue goes to them?
    That surely is the fairest way?
    The home team has all the expense of providing the stream and dictate the cost so would all go to them I would expect.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I aint paying the £8 until I know the game is definitely going ahead. Lost another 10 ickies last week, pulling on me heartstrings like that.
    Yeah, I think we are all waiting for that to be confirmed mate.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Wonder how it will work splitting the money between both teams? Does the home team just collect all the revenue from the stream regardless of how many home/away fans have purchased?

Example....2k Notts fans pay to watch us as Dover but only 1k Dover fans pay? Seems a little unfair on us.

Could it be that you have to sign in to a streaming account and name your team so all revenue goes to them?
    That surely is the fairest way?
    I’d imagine the home team will get all of the revenue, especially if the only way of viewing a game is via the home club’s website. Same way they would get all of the revenue if you went to the away game as a spectator.

It’s a different system with iFollow in the EFL, though - I remember the Colchester chairman complaining last week that Bolton received more money than they did for a recent home game due to the number of away fans watching.

And in response to Slack Pie, I hope it’s not UK only too (don’t see why it should be - the more viewers, the better), but a decent VPN account should solve that problem anyway if you have a UK bank account to pay for the stream.

Isn’t it possible to watch the streaming on the screen while listening to the commentary on the radio?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Isn’t it possible to watch the streaming on the screen while listening to the commentary on the radio?
    It’s possible, but it’ll be a miracle if they’re exactly in sync. Could be an interesting experiment, though.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    It’s possible, but it’ll be a miracle if they’re exactly in sync. Could be an interesting experiment, though.
    Like trying to synch Amazon Prime with my surround sound speaker system and TV, fecking impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I tried that with the Wembley game as the radio Nottm commentary was far better than the TV but the lag was just too much 15 20 second at times so I gave up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345