+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NCFC Live Streaming Questionnaire

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I've found with the streamed games I've watched so far this season, I much prefer watching with the sound off. It's just seems more like a live game to me. I don't suppose anyone else does the same.
    I remember watching a game on iFollow once where they lost the sound feed - found it unbearable. I really like Charlie and Stall’s commentaries, too.

Is it worth Notts selling cardboard cutouts for the Kop? Does look a bit desolate looking at row upon row of empty seats - also, reminds me too much of the end of the Trew era.

Quote Originally Posted by piewoman View Post
    Only armchair fans that never go to games need the extras
    "Only armchair fans..."!! How can you say that, piewoman? How do you know? It's very presumptuous of you.

Does it spoil the game for you seeing close ups of the players or watching the goals and tackles from different angles? You see it on MOTD, SKY and BT Sport don't you? The TV companies don't do it just to spoil the game for the viewer, you know, and it's not a matter of "need" either, it's what some people want, not "only armchair fans that never go to games", some can't attend for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I've found with the streamed games I've watched so far this season, I much prefer watching with the sound off. It's just seems more like a live game to me. I don't suppose anyone else does the same.
    How can watching a game in silence seem more like a live game?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    It's been a bit like that sometimes in the Family Stand!

The enhanced sounds good - if it's possible, why not use it - as long as the difference in cost isn't too much. It's a bit hard to answer that question without knowing what the difference would be.

I did it. I was quite disappointed there was no questions gauging international interest as now is a good time! Either way I will pay for it on my UK credit card and watch on my VPN. Come on you pies. Great initiative none the less.

Bring it on signed up last night.

For those of us who have a problem travelling to Nottingham, this is a Godsend. The only thing lacking is atmosphere but food, toilets and company are at my discretion. Oh and no travel expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    For those of us who have a problem travelling to Nottingham, this is a Godsend. The only thing lacking is atmosphere but food, toilets and company are at my discretion. Oh and no travel expenses.
    All you need is your comode! Hope you are well Sid. I see more opportunity than risk for the national league in some ways.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I assumed he meant the option to watch games on the tv at the moment without the piped crowd noise. I agree, I can't stand the fake crowd, really irritating. I try and watch without that if I can now as you can often hear instruction from the sidelines and how the players are communicating with each other which makes it quite interesting. No substitute for watching in the flesh though for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I assumed he meant the option to watch games on the tv at the moment without the piped crowd noise. I agree, I can't stand the fake crowd, really irritating. I try and watch without that if I can now as you can often hear instruction from the sidelines and how the players are communicating with each other which makes it quite interesting. No substitute for watching in the flesh though for sure.
    I quite like the piped crowd noise but the choice is listen to that or listen to the game without it or turn the sound down on your telly.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast