+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool

Liverpool

I was a bit sceptical of how they won the league last season, like they only won it because Citeh messed up more than they did.

But watching them tonight has opened my eyes to how aggressive they are in the final third.

Every pass is banged forward with accuracy and intent, each move is so forceful but not "forced" or because there is no other option, and the pace of it is incredible.

Also the commentators made a point that when they don't have the ball in the last third the "suffocation" of the opponent is so overwhelming that they inevitably get it back.

Citeh flakey, Chelsea leaky, Unayted no where near. Liverpool again for the title methinks

I’d like to think that Leicester could do it again. Assuming, that is, that we don’t suddenly get it all together and go and win the League! Er.....what was that I just suggested? Can you visualise Livermore, Bartley and Co holding the Premier League trophy aloft? No, neither can I.

Of course I can see Livermore and Bartley holding the Premier League aloft Ketts. I can't see Johnstone holding the trophy aloft though as he would probably drop it!

If our lot end up with the trophy I’ll wear sunglasses on my c o c k and parade naked around The Hawthorns once we are allowed in again.

There’s more chance of finding cryptonite in my s h I t than this happening.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)