+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come home Marek

Come home Marek

Wish we could get Rodak back.... sitting on Fulham bench while their new great, Arsy Holey lets 3 a game in...
    What is that about?

Too late now. Should have been signed 2 years ago. A million miles better than the softie we have on loan now.

Have to agree currently I’ve no confidence in Blackman. What’s the betting Chelsea insist he starts all our games or he’s recalled.

We have BOUGHT a keeper and given him a 3 year deal, surely he should start in order to gain confidence and considering he’ll be here next season and Blackman won’t be.

So we change a keeper that doesn’t catch crosses and flaps at the ball for a keeper that flaps at the ball and doesn’t catch crosses

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    So we change a keeper that doesn’t catch crosses and flaps at the ball for a keeper that flaps at the ball and doesn’t catch crosses
    good to see you back posting Grist

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    good to see you back posting Grist
    It’s the change of “editorial style” that tempted me back.

Long overdue but a key move

We have played 3 games, conceded only 2 goals. One was a result of a slip by our centre half, the other was a dodgy penalty.
    Perspective!

Blackman will be a good keeper. He's getting better every game. I recall most were saying how poor rodak was when he arrived.

That’s why we need cup games (apart from money) we would see how Johansson does.

I’m on fence with Blackman atm, he looked good starting last game then goes on to flap about and let’s opposition know he’s low on confidence.

Got to show confidence or they will just keep banging balls at you with one eventually going back of net

I too wish Rodak was still here but we move on.
    Not surprised he was dropped to bench once they fetch another keeper in but I’m sure we’ll see Rodak a star someday (that’s when pundits talk about you)
    Last edited by millertop; 29-09-2020 at 06:58 AM.

Agree with Grist, not a fan of Rodaks flapping with crosses

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast