What do we think-how is it affecting games?

I think that there are two main areas of impact. The first is that players may be more inclined to be expansive or to try something a little out of their comfort zone or ambitious-whether that's taking a player on rather than passing back or making a higher risk pass or a harder chance. This could be one of the reason behind the record number of goals being scored as those things will not only affect a team's attacking mentality but, also, defences, especially if they are trying to 'play' a bit more.

And that leads me onto the second area of impact-I think the lack of a crowd screaming at defenders to 'get rid' or shouting 'man on' at a midfielder, etc, has possibly led to a bit of complacency in some players (Isaac Hayden said as much). I think the lack of a crowd spurring them on-or keeping them 'honest'- has led to a greater number of sloppy passes or lack of chasing back or even being switched on as players are just not 'on it' in the same way as they would be with the crowd responding to their every move.

Mind, I could just be talking shite.