+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Huddersfield

Millers v Huddersfield

Is it still John Smiths stadium?

Well I’ve already posted about this on another thread but if you haven’t noticed I think we could be embarrassed if we don’t get the tactics spot on
    Obviously Warney and co will know this and try to get it right

I’m going on the last game I saw them play against Forest, miles better than last season imo but saying that I think we are

Let’s defend from the front for a start, maybe two up front to start with

Sadler or Miller to start? Miller would get my vote, puts some good crosses in
    Why do we still not put a player at the back when corners come in?

I’m sitting on fence with this game, Pocket what’s your score or do I need to ask Brin? 😉
    Last edited by millertop; 29-09-2020 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    It is yes, although the game is at New York for anyone wondering.

Kirklees Stadium aka John Smiths Stadium due to John Smiths sponsorship.2-0 Millers.

Well I’ve already posted about this on another thread but if you haven’t noticed I think we could be embarrassed if we don’t get the tactics spot on

I’m going on the last game I saw them play against Forest, miles better than last season imo but saying that I think we are

I’m sitting on fence with this game, Pocket what’s your score or do I need to ask Brin? 😉
    How can they be a good side ? They have a player playing for them who could not even get in our side last year in a lower division !

I’m going for 2-0 millers 😊

Danny Ward although he didn't play their last match
    Koroma did though

Matt Crookes ex Hudds

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    It is yes, although the game is at New York for anyone wondering.
    Just testing posters read the post

Aesseal New York Stadium is where the game is being played

The daft thing is we could play our matches anywhere and no fecker would know the difference. You could play it on a local rec if you kept folks away. The stadium it's played in is immaterial

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The daft thing is we could play our matches anywhere and no fecker would know the difference. You could play it on a local rec if you kept folks away. The stadium it's played in is immaterial
    Yes we've lost the advantage of the non stop chanting, singing and player encouragement we normally get at home games.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes we've lost the advantage of the non stop chanting, singing and player encouragement we normally get at home games.
    A good point and can't help feeling we would have lost at Brum if there had been a crowd. This season is gonna be our best chance ever to get some points away from home, lets not blow it...its a glorious chance to get a foot hold in the championship.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast