+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Struber leaving Barnsley

Good to have local rivals in the same division - Barnsley have some stuff to sort out - all clubs go through periods like this - unfortunate that it coincides with wider uncertainty that is a challenge not just for football, but for all of us. Hope we both stay in the Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Time you started drinking Lager GKW , instead of being a Bitter man / Childish with all your name calling , Grow up , we are local rivals thats all , don't make such a big deal out of It, I don't know where this hatred of BFC has come from ? Personally i like the idea of us competing at a higher level , good for the Area , similar size Clubs , why are some showing so much hatred towards us ? And i have always wished you the Best , and still do , cut this Wendeysism out , Good luck ,

Oh the irony is strong in juddville tonight. Before any of my fellow Millers start to give this plank the time of day, here are some of his latest musings about our beloved Millers. See if you spot the irony from his post quoted above:

Romared:

"Wannabe piggies at the flat pack toilet bowl , suddenly thev gon all big earrded , some not all , deluded and not proper supporters , cheap jibes /Childish , not worth bothering with*l

....and that's how it feels to many of us , seeing a lesser size Club , with no History or decent fanbase just down the road in " groomsvill " having the better of things right now proves how badly we are being run"

You're a snake. Simple as. And your true colours are there for all to see.

And dont get me started on middle aged men typing phonetically in a Yorkshire accent like little kids with a secret code!! No. Just no. 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    And dont get me started on middle aged men typing phonetically in a Yorkshire accent like little kids with a secret code!! No. Just no. 😕
    t'enigma code

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    t'enigma code
    😄😂🤣

Obsessed , some sort of jealousy ? All mouth , you need to seek help quickly , using Quotes from all different forums to post your bile , how sad are you really ? You have a serious problem , how old are you ? Do you go to any games , or are you still in the plastasene class

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    And dont get me started on middle aged men typing phonetically in a Yorkshire accent like little kids with a secret code!! No. Just no. ��

Wrong messageboard Romared.
    Responses like that have all been moved to the prediction league board

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Wrong messageboard Romared.
    Responses like that have all been moved to the prediction league board
    Not political but plenty of abusive stuff on there! So if you want to call someone a currant thats ya forum and I should know!

Don't get arguing with howdy though he uses abusive words and phrases that I aint even heard of before!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-09-2020 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Obsessed , some sort of jealousy ? All mouth , you need to seek help quickly , using Quotes from all different forums to post your bile , how sad are you really ? You have a serious problem , how old are you ? Do you go to any games , or are you still in the plastasene class

It’s not plasticine anymore it’s play-doh

Or in Barnsley’s case no-dough

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast