+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Struber leaving Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Oh the irony is strong in juddville tonight. Before any of my fellow Millers start to give this plank the time of day, here are some of his latest musings about our beloved Millers. See if you spot the irony from his post quoted above:

Romared:

"Wannabe piggies at the flat pack toilet bowl , suddenly thev gon all big earrded , some not all , deluded and not proper supporters , cheap jibes /Childish , not worth bothering with*l

....and that's how it feels to many of us , seeing a lesser size Club , with no History or decent fanbase just down the road in " groomsvill " having the better of things right now proves how badly we are being run"

You're a snake. Simple as. And your true colours are there for all to see.
    Snake ? " note some not all " give a fair balance or non at all , you don't seem capable tho enjoy your life twisted one , I bet you can't lay down straight ?

Oh the irony is strong in juddville tonight. Before any of my fellow Millers start to give this plank the time of day, here are some of his latest musings about our beloved Millers. See if you spot the irony from his post quoted above:

Romared:

"Wannabe piggies at the flat pack toilet bowl , suddenly thev gon all big earrded , some not all , deluded and not proper supporters , cheap jibes /Childish , not worth bothering with*l

....and that's how it feels to many of us , seeing a lesser size Club , with no History or decent fanbase just down the road in " groomsvill " having the better of things right now proves how badly we are being run"

You're a snake. Simple as. And your true colours are there for all to see.
    Juddville ? Groomsvill , what is the difference ? Taxi for GKW !

Too political.
    Take your bat and ball to the predictions board please

Absolute basket case of a club.

Dont ever forget the high and mighty moral superiority that some of the MM interlopers have displayed over the years.

Theres a perfect storm brewing up in judville:

1. Total disconnect between club and supporters.
    2. Season tickets sold just to keep the club afloat financially (their CEO said money would run out in July) - and yet a very real possibility that fans wont be allowed back this season resulting in potentially significant season ticket refunds.
    3. One shareholder taking the others to court over unpaid monies owed.
    4. An aging ground in need of significant upgrades.
    5. A manager who, it appears, is sat brooding in the departure lounge.

And yet you will still meet dingles who look down their nose at wigan, and other clubs (including us), and who honestly believe that BFC has always been self sufficient (the patrick cryne underwriting being totally lost on them) and actually hold BFC up as how to do things the right way!

Those same fans also genuinely believe that the owners are multi billionaires. Hmmm, they need to come and see me because I have some magic beans for sale!

The warning signs were there when several clubs turned down the approaches of the charlatans prior to patrick cryne accepting their offer and sold up. Poor sid was terminally ill. There was a ticking clock.
    Ageing Ground ? 3 premier standard sides to the ground , the other is a shambles , it is only an historical keepsake , it's time it was knocked down ,

Anybody else think I've touched a nerve with old puppet snake? He never recovered from finding out that cortonwood retail park was in rotherham not judville. The whippet got a proper shooing that day you can bet.

I've said it for years, you dont have to scratch very far before you see the true colours. Prod with a stick and the two faced hissing comes out. I could see through their snakiness and sycophancy a long time ago. All the false platitudes and nicey, nicey was just bullshine.

At least the puppeteer snake seems to have got the message and left us alone. This one will soon be gone. Hopefully 🤞(ps our jud, in case you're wondering that's an emoji crossing fingers but with only 5 digits).

school in morning , don't stop up late now , that's a good boy ???

They might find difficulty replacing Striver with all the uncertainty at the club.Hopefully they can resolve the backroom problems,it sounds a bit of a mess though.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    school in morning , don't stop up late now , that's a good boy ???
    😟 hey jud, that the best you've got? It's not even sport this. You're not intelligent enough. 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ageing Ground ? 3 premier standard sides to the ground , the other is a shambles , it is only an historical keepsake , it's time it was knocked down ,
    My first away game was sat in that stand, 74ish
    Be better off concentrating on improving things on the field than off it.

I like our rivalry with Barnsley. The Donny one is far to one-sided, as are the ones with the Sheffield teams.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast