+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Struber leaving Barnsley

Struber leaving Barnsley

Not sure if this has already been mentioned on here but looks like Gerhard Struber is leaving Barnsley today. Talk of him going to the states to manage, I'm assuming he is another who can't get on with the way the club is ran.

Good news for us though as I thought he had them playing at the back end of last season, so hopefully a bad run will follow for them and we can finish top of the S Yorks pile this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlesleftpeg View Post
    Not sure if this has already been mentioned on here but looks like Gerhard Struber is leaving Barnsley today. Talk of him going to the states to manage, I'm assuming he is another who can't get on with the way the club is ran.

Good news for us though as I thought he had them playing at the back end of last season, so hopefully a bad run will follow for them and we can finish top of the S Yorks pile this season.
    As long as they finish below us that will do me!

Kenny Jackett will be available soon

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    As long as they finish below us that will do me!
    Indeed

They seem to be slowly imploding

An unstable club at an unstable time for football

I think Barnsley’s loss is good for us because they will be the worse for it. They could well struggle unless they can find another like him. Their last 2 now have been quite good.

As long as they don't nick our manager millersrus..it has happened before...

No thanks

I think they already have another foreigner lined up

Get Megson in

Nothing club deluded fans.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast