+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nubdi laikin Art ?

I was extremely optimistic we were going to have a better season than last .

Decent enough HC , lessons learned from last seasons recruitment mistakes and improvement in the squad .

Within a matter of weeks all the enthusiasm has been sucked out of me .

Get a grip we've lost one player in Brown and added to the squad. It's Struber that's the problem. Sign a strike partner for Woodrow and play Mowatt further forward.

Notice you say added to the squad Steve not improved it

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Notice you say added to the squad Steve not improved it
    I was being selective. I think our main problem is tactical rather than the personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Get a grip we've lost one player in Brown and added to the squad. It's Struber that's the problem. Sign a strike partner for Woodrow and play Mowatt further forward.
    True Steve but matters on the pitch aren't my gripe. The season is long and in time we'll be reight.

However, the whole saga behind the scenes is pathetic and fills me with disillusionment. Shareholders in dispute over unpaid instalments, the ground issue, the sale of a very talented young player for peanuts, the talk of playing in Lancashire. Ballax to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12