+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nubdi laikin Art ?

Nubdi laikin Art ?

Lockdown

Thought this forum would be full of Struber on his way to USA and who will replace him. We have our number one choice Hannes Wolf or Second choice Peter Uneken.
    Last edited by Floridatyke; 29-09-2020 at 06:25 PM.

To be honest Roma am sick o all the stuff that's surrounding the club at present. It gets thi darn writing abart it or reading abart it.

Agree Pass, am lacking motivation currently - a few points on the board in the next couple of games may cheer us all up

Lydia ez got her test result and it's negative. Great News !

Time to enjoy a c0ckatoo in the sitting room at the farm.

Good fo Lydia some good news at last , weers Aaron , bu bum , brek shea time then , Hasta Luego Amigos , Sithi

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    To be honest Roma am sick o all the stuff that's surrounding the club at present. It gets thi darn writing abart it or reading abart it.
    Tha reyt Pass , although al miss banta etc missen , take care , wi DOOMED

I don't think I can put into words how disillusioned I am with football right now.
    Not just the circus down Grove Street, but football in general.
    I can't stomach Premier League football with VAR and play acting.
    They should wear leotards and allow them to take step ladders on for free kicks and corners like they do in wrestling.
    Let old women run on and crack 'em round their heads with their handbags.
    2 or 3 penalties a game's not unusual these days, throw in a couple of sending offs and you've got great TV (so they think).
    Macclesfield went bust today, and I honestly wouldn't care if another 20 went the way I feel.
    The thought of getting in the car every other Saturday and making a 200 mile round trip is the last thing I'd think of doing.
    i can't honestly think I'd ever do it again.
    If the government step in and bail any of them out I would be outraged.
    Give us back the game we used to love.
    Perhaps that might happen if they all go amateur.

Couldn't have said it better myself Hodge!
    I think it may be a blessing in disguise this horrible virus regarding football, if it goes on much longer there are surely more clubs going to go out of business.
    This will mean an overhaul of the game itself with less interest in watching the game on TV which in turn will reduce the money on offer, which means wages will have to be reduced drastically!
    Once there is some sort of normality I can see clubs virtually begging supporters to come back and that will be the time when supporters will be able to have a say in what they want? Such as VAR being scrapped!
    Also while we are at it, WHY are teams still having these drinks breaks? weren't they introduced because players were not up to fitness levels? They are now so why are they still happening?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast