+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Players incoming as Barlaser rumour grows

Good business.

Praying this comes through today. Be an amazing deal to bring this lad to Rotherham, clearly a Championship at least quality player

Just waiting for a scan result to come back should be announced as soon as they get that

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Just waiting for a scan result to come back should be announced as soon as they get that
    Feck me he's not pregnant is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Feck me he's not pregnant is he?
    what did he eat?

It's one of them bar laser thingies

I thought the medical might be the delay. He was only playing with us a few months back and has played for toon since so you would hope he would be ok.

Could be tomoz though officially if results dont come back till late. This is just torture int it?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I thought the medical might be the delay. He was only playing with us a few months back and has played for toon since so you would hope he would be ok.

Could be tomoz though officially if results dont come back till late. This is just torture int it?
    No it will be today medical was done yesterday all results are back except one scan result, which I’m told will be back by tea time

Go watch tv by time crappy Eastenders goes off it will be official

I hope fans give young Daniel a bit of slack if he needs it.
    He hasn't played that much competitive football this season and last time he took a while to adjust

But after then he was fabulous

...if he does come then a place on the bench, then ease him in for 30mins (depending on score).

International break then, so some good training for10 days or so and let him loose......UTM

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast