+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Players incoming as Barlaser rumour grows

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes it,s a good deal for us Brin and my gripe is at the big clubs who just seem a bit greedy at times
    To be fair to Newcastle he was one of their academy lads so they will have spent time & money on him.

...if that how we have to work in this league, then it's better than someone else getting him.

...remember Danny Ward had moved before for big money, we got him free, albeit with a hefty sell-on clause, sold him and still made money out of no initial outlay.................good business.

It's an absolutely fantastic deal and we have a player who can shine in this side that we have now I have no doubt at all that we will comfortably hold our own and will surprise a lot of teams with our fluency and also we have several options.I think Warney is also looking for another striker.That will mean offloading probably Vassel and Proctor and loaning out a couple more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    To be fair to Newcastle he was one of their academy lads so they will have spent time & money on him.
    Half of something is better than the whole of nothing

Ross Stewart rumoured to be back on radar but the massives are also after him !!

Brilliant deal this....
    We'll be fine this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Ross Stewart rumoured to be back on radar but the massives are also after him !!
    They have just bought Callum Paterson,spending a lot of money this season can see another -12 points coming.Hope they have got a better lawyer.

Bruce confirms, https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...&v=XbhbXK2DvhI skip to 3mins 58 secs. Deal to be done.

Really pleased to hear this - things taking shape nicely - we have more of a chance this time I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Really pleased to hear this - things taking shape nicely - we have more of a chance this time I reckon
    Yes, looking a better squad than we are used to seeing

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast