+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League - Fulham

Prediction League - Fulham

I think it's safe to say that none of us saw the beating from West Ham coming, as evidenced by all eight of us predicting a Wolves win and none predicting West Ham would score more than a single goal. But we started slow last year and the year before, sitting at 14th and 15th in the table, respectively, after three matches. We currently sit 16th, and have put ourselves in a bit of a hole in goal difference as well. But we are above West Brom and like I said before, the schedule is set up for us to progress a bit. A turnaround should start with Fulham coming to town. They have conceded at least 3 goals in each of their first three matches, losing to Arsenal and Villa 3-0 and losing to Leeds 4-3. They've done better in the EFL Cup with two wins there. In all competitions, no one outside their forwards has scored a goal. The real dangerman is Mitrovic. He's had three straight seasons with double digit goals for Fulham, one coming in the Prem and the other two in the Championship and currently has two league goals so far, with another in the EFL Cup.

Wolves 3-1 Fulham

Jimenez

Will be streaming this game whilst sipping "Margaritas" on my Daughters porch at her house in New Orleans so regardless of the final score I"ll be on a winner one way or another!

Fulham aint great but they are not complete hopeless either, especially with the mighty "Mitro" up front. I think they will pull their socks up for this one

1-1, Podence if he starts, Traore if not.

Wolves 3-0 Fulham Traore

Wolves 2 Fulham 1

Jimenez

With the expectation that we could not possibly be as woeful as we were against West Ham, I shall throw caution to the winds and go for Wolves 4 - Fulham 1 (Jimenez)

We can't be as bad as last week, can we? Going for a response.

Wolves 3 Fulham 1

Jimenez.

Wolves 2 Fulham 1 Podence if he starts or Raoool if he doesn’t.

I'm expecting both a bounce-back (after Wet Spam) and to be able to at least match what the Vile did .... Plus Podence back in....

Wolves 3-0 Fulham

Jimenez

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)