Greetings to those who remember me. I have awoken from the slumbers by the prospect of the club being taken over by a holding company set up for £10.00.
ALK Capital Ltd LLC is the holding company involved, not as often stated its US parent.
It was registered by Companies House on Sep 15 this year at 1 Park Row Leeds a flexi office location, with 3 Delaware based US directors led by Alan Paul who owns over 75% of the shares. He was said to be worth around £70m, hardly massive in PL terms.
He was as you will know President of MLS Real Salt Lake between 2006 and 2008 and lately involved in trying to take over Sheffield United. That failed as a court case decided there were two owners. He then left his job at Citibank to buy a PL club.
His US company ALK Capital with office addresses in New York and London has recently bought into two soccer IT products but little else.

We don’t know and won’t know what is planned for the club till it happens.
Lots seem to think the new owners will splash the cash, and they may, but who will the owners really be, as a holding company they will need outside investors and they will need to make money or take money to pay dividends and directors fees out of the club. I find it hard to see how massive investments would make us do any better than 7th.
To make money they may wish to dictate who plays, if there is moneyball behind it. That may need a new manager. They may need to strip our asset rich club to loan money to buy it or pay the investors.

Originally in the prospectus issue in 2018 Mr Garlick was looking for outside investment and the club was supposedly worth £180m (possible less after Covid and with TV monies declining) he was looking to keep control.

The Sheffield sale was supposedly a 5 year purchase of 20% so if that were the case here, if the new owners can find or borrow £35m they could be running the club for investing £10.

I only hope Mr Garlick can safeguard the clubs future, and my fears are wrong.