+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: October’s point tally will be...

October’s point tally will be...

Southampton, Burnley, Brighton, Fulham

8 (alway the optimist)

PS Don’t think it makes much difference whether we’re home or away under Covid restrictions.

I think it depends on the Southampton result.

If we win and get the confidence that we belong it could be 12 points depending as well on who we sign.

I’m more inclined towards us getting 5-6 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Southampton, Burnley, Brighton, Fulham

8 (alway the optimist)

PS Don’t think it makes much difference whether we’re home or away under Covid restrictions.

With the present squad and no strikers getting points off Fulham is our only hope! Actually starting Gallagher and Krov plus a decent striker I would be hopeful of at least six points unless Johnstone makes the usual howler!

Please NO more - Kanu, Austin, Zohore, Phillips as can't stand them! If Johnstone thinks he has a chance of the England Squad then I have a chance to be the next Ronaldo

Hmm glass half full I would hope for 9 points.. Half empty 3....

An important month for sure, these are the teams where I would expect at least a couple of wins and a draw, therefore 7 points.

Crucial. Even at this early stage the next 4 games will shape our season.

4 defeats and we are probably already gone so let’s just hope we get some run of the green this month for a change.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)