+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Rotherham children alert

Have the thought police struck again?. Also quite correct in saying these scumbags need a good kicking.

Of course they do Stovic. Not sure what you mean by the other comment...I think Cam has given us a second chance to keep this on topic without whooshing it over so lets keep it on topic eh?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 01-10-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But how would you know you've got the right person if there is no description?
    Like I said make sure you've got the right person, that would have to come from the kids approached. Actually that's a recipe for disaster.

Grist - scenario. Said scumbag takes a wrong turn in trying to flee and ends up down a dead end road. Cornered by adults of the kids and approached. Do they rag him from the car and give him the hiding he deserves or.......call the police who by sheer action, turn up in 5 minutes?
    Last edited by Brin; 01-10-2020 at 06:50 PM.

I dunno Brin, kids tend to say it how it is. Obviously the older the kid the better the description will be. You would also think some adults may be partly witness to it as well.

A bald man driving a BMW. That should narrow it down

I'm glad I don't drive a BMW so that rules me out!

Yes a description would be useful but some are more interested in starting arguments than thinking of the kids

Police have been patrolling today

Shared this issue with my mate who is a facebook nut. Apparently this story was also on the Sheffield area last week, is this just a scaremongering exercise?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm glad I don't drive a BMW so that rules me out!

Maybe not but the police do drive an unmarked black BMW.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Shared this issue with my mate who is a facebook nut. Apparently this story was also on the Sheffield area last week, is this just a scaremongering exercise?
    The one at Herringthorpe was arrested and will appear at court.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast