+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Rotherham children alert

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Sorry for being drawn in on such an important thread CA, I should know better and will stick to footy and music from now on.
    Something else you know nowt about

(Only kidding)

Ha ha Grist, so true. I notice that your avatar is the Rotherham United plaque similar to the one I have. Mine is made of solid brass and takes pride of place in Sota Towers. I really don't know much about it, only that my mate in the Mature Millers got it for me and that it's a representation of the old Football Class locos. Any idea how they came about and how many were made? Sorry for wandering off topic.

There has been a recent case. Someone on Sycamore Avenue, Wickersley tried to persuade a ****ager to get into the car. Local school sent a text message to parents on Wednesday of this week and a reminder to inform children of "stranger danger" yesterday.

I have no description of the person involved.

I don’t know what went off but I’ve noticed there is some deleted posts.
    Sad sad people.

I won’t be posting warnings on here again so I suggest if you have kids then learn them to be alert.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don’t know what went off but I’ve noticed there is some deleted posts.
    Sad sad people.

I won’t be posting warnings on here again so I suggest if you have kids then learn them to be alert.
    Agree, one of mine was deleted

I only asked if there was a description of the BMW driver.

Not much point just telling my granddaughter to avoid black BMWs considering the police themselves have at least 1 in their fleet of unmarked cars.

I mentioned yesterday that the thought police had been at it again. I noticed same posts had been deleted. This site will be poorer for it.

I don't think there would be a problem with anyone sharing an official news link containing the description. From what I saw it was just people speculating - how would that help anyone identify the criminal?

I think the OP was enough unless anyone had clear and official info as to what people should be looking out for. Otherwise it just becomes yet another thread for people to air their usual views

Wild guess but it's only my opinion but the fella in the black car will be Asian,Eastern Europeon or African. If he's not then ill say sorry now and get it out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Wild guess but it's only my opinion but the fella in the black car will be Asian,Eastern Europeon or African. If he's not then ill say sorry now and get it out of the way.
    Yep, just like that...

Think if you woz a copper though that some offenders would slip through your net:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/these...st-year-115284

Think this post, a very valid one wanting to notify us of a real danger has denigrated into the usual *******s and should be moved to the other board.

Or you both could move to the other page and start a thread.

This was to alert

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast