+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Rotherham children alert

O/T Rotherham children alert

Cars trying to pick kids up, one who tried it in Herringthorpe (silver car) has been arrested

There’s now one trying it in Wickersley, black bmw

Just tell your kids to be alert and if possible don’t walk alone

Police/Schools informed

Well there will be quite a few black beemers about, any description of the driver?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well there will be quite a few black beemers about, any description of the driver?

Yes, I left it out on a purpose because of certain posters who will jump all over it

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes, I left it out on a purpose because of certain posters who will jump all over it
    I shouldn't worry too much about that.

There would be an equal (at least) number of posters who would spring their defence......even if you posted a description of Pol Pot, or similar!!!

Well done for posting the warning Top.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 01-10-2020 at 05:33 PM.

MT where has this been reported? Can’t see it on any newsfeeds

I’ve received emails from both school and the dance studio at The Brecks making me aware.
    It won’t be reported for the same reasons as things haven’t been reported before.

Soon would if they were cornered dragged out of their car and beaten to within an inch of their lives, which incidentally is what it needs. The danger there is, you’ve got the right scumbag and not an innocent person.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Soon would if they were cornered dragged out of their car and beaten to within an inch of their lives, which incidentally is what it needs.
    But how would you know you've got the right person if there is no description?

Well done cam, back on track again and well done MTop for highlighting this threat to kids.

Grist: yes a full description is needed. All I've heard is a bald man!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 01-10-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast