+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Golf The Scottish Open

O/T Golf The Scottish Open

Great to watch Lee Westwood and Ian Poulter rolling back the years with some great golf , 2 eagles for Westwood and he's looking good in his allround game , I know it's not everyone's game , but the scenery alone is worth seeing , Beautiful Area , Cracking Courses , always enjoyed my many times playing up there ,

Animal , Pass , did you catch any of yesterday's golf , Shocking conditions to play in , I didn't use to mind the rain or the wind , but as a combination I dreaded it , good to see some old favourites challenging today , Hoping Poulter wins ,

Watched some highlights late last night .

Awful conditions out there .

Nowt enjoyable about playing golf in weather like that , may as well not bother as an amateur .

I ent watched any o it as yet Roma but I'm watching the final round this aft as we speak. Gorgeous course and scenery as tha sez, weather looks very decent today, plenty in contention, wi in forra good afternoon of golf

It wa coming fo Rai , lads played well over last month or so , Well Done to him , Rock played really well , best days score of the final 3 , arr Tommy ? Love this lad , needs to throw that putter away nar !!! He looks like wunna them kids who used to ask ya , " buy sum golf balls mesta " up at Limes enjoyable watch ,

I enjoyed it too. Going up play off hole there only looked like one winner, funny how things can turn out. To be fair Rai played a sublime chip and run, Fleetwood hit a poor first putt from the fringe and left a missable 4 footer