+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Just to show how decimated our police service is, you won't believe this.

I watched this only a couple of weeks ago, absolute family fun classic. They don't make them like this anymore Lincs. It's all about, murder, stealing cars, rape, drugs, loud music, no wonder the youth of toady is so out of control. National conscription, that will sort them out!

Now then you Norman experts, which film was it where he’s in a department store demonstrating a vacuum cleaner and it goes berserk?

Remember it as a kid but can’t recall the name of the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Now then you Norman experts, which film was it where he’s in a department store demonstrating a vacuum cleaner and it goes berserk?

Remember it as a kid but can’t recall the name of the film.
    " Trouble In Store" ??

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    " Trouble In Store" ??
    Yey! That’s the one Lincsmiller

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yey! That’s the one Lincsmiller
    You’ve simply got to love clean classic cut old British films or, is it we come from a different era?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You’ve simply got to love clean classic cut old British films or, is it we come from a different era?
    I think it because we saw them as forms of entertainment without worrying about social agendas

Just say you've seen a gun and they'll be there like lightening...........

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    A member of my family works for Northern Power as an electrician. Recently he's been on call out on night duty. One of his calls was to an outage that resulted in a power station tripping out because of an overload. This was eventually traced to a mass cannabis growing farm on the outskirts of Doncaster.

Naturally, the police were informed but, not said family member, as this had already been passed to them from previous call outs. Following week another outage resulting in approx 400 homes losing their power for several hours. What damage to their homes and freezer food etc?

Three days ago it happened again only this time a high density total PCB was destroyed, again by said cannabis farm. This was again fed back to SYP. Their response? 'Yes we have it on record it is on file and we'll get to it when we have the manpower to spare'.

Apparently, NP come across 3-5 of these farms a week! Absolutely outstanding that these 's.hit' farms can't be shut down as they cause so much misery and pain down the chain.

The blame for non tackling of this issue surely has to lay at this Tory governments door! Demand for the drug, burglary, theft, shop lifting all feed this sad habit. On this issue I feel for SYP for not being able to deal with and shut the foul industry down.
    I blame Tony Blair an his open all borders government.

Good to see the move to keep politics off the footy board is going well...

Just typical someone has to spoil a simple thread.... jeez!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast