+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Digital Radio in Aberdeen

Digital Radio in Aberdeen

Has the signal dipped in Aberdeen areas ? Been out in the car and constantly losing signals to may of the stations. Anyone else been experiencing this ?

Aye this happened all the time in my last car I was blaming my radio .
    Bought a new car 3 weeks ago and it's still happening but not on North Sound 2 or other local stations.

Bit of a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Aye this happened all the time in my last car I was blaming my radio .
    Bought a new car 3 weeks ago and it's still happening but not on North Sound 2 or other local stations.

Bit of a pain.
    For me DAB signal comes and goes in shops.

When listening to football on Radio Scotland at say volume 5, when I change to talkSport the volume is then 10 and have to turn down volume to avoid deafness. Why are volumes so different?

Also, BBC Scotland advertises football on 810medium wave. Car or portable radio does not get that or talkSport now, so had to buy a plug in DAB radio for car. Sounds like they have pulled the plug on local transmitter and not bothered to tell us.
    As they are still advertising 810m would imagine central belt still getting signal.

It's a pain in the arse. Ah habitually listened tae Radio Scotland on MW ... cos Ah struggle tae find a decent FM signal in ma hoose. Then they cut the RS MW feed. Noo? for aa Ah slagged aff how ****e Radio Scotland is/wis ... fit Ah'm left wi?? One word - perspective!