+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump now has Covid

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’m praying he gets sorted Sinkov , keep the kiddy fiddler Biden out off office, my god he’s upset the Apple cart this last term but all his good is washed aside, he really doesn’t fit the terror mould of previous presidents does he ? Mind there still Doing there best to interfere with his tenure.

I’ve posted before he has his faults don’t we all ?
    But I’d take him here in the uk without a doubt over any of our political parties.
    Sadly army he must be a goner, Covid is a deadly disease, it's a killer, Donald is over 70, obese, and is reluctant to wear a mask. Poor lad has no chance.

.....its all in the timing

The president has the coronavirus.

The vice presidential debate is in five days.

The next presidential debate is in 13 days.

The election is in 32 days.

so...has he got the worst strain of the bug - that affects la tiny minority of folk and is only life-threatening for those of older age with ongoing health problems and a weak immune system - or is it any other of the many weaker strains that'll test positive when fizzling out and joining the other trillions of virus's that inhabit the human virome.

He looks bloody rough with it too...

Attachment 17048

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Funny how hes suddenly just caught it during the run up to election time..lol
    I'm very sceptical about this announcement.lol
    He wouldn't - would he?

Attachment 17049

As I said before, this has to be fake news because Donald has said in the past that the virus is fake!

He's back, can't keep a good man down. Seems like Hydroxychloroquine works then, like he said, whoever would have thought it, or maybe it was the Dettol ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He's back, can't keep a good man down. Seems like Hydroxychloroquine works then, like he said, whoever would have thought it, or maybe it was the Dettol ?
    Could any Hollywood script writer actually make this sh-it up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Would anyone in their right mind want to make it up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I love the Donald BT, he plays you Lefties like you'd play a kitten with a piece of string. It's a joy to behold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)