+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Covid Trump

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The polls were spot on in the midterms a couple of years ago, and they weren’t as far out as a lot of people seem to think in 2016. If you don’t take them into account when betting on this market you’re a bit daft imo.

I suppose we’ll soon see if it’s ‘too close to call’. There’s not much evidence of that, and I don’t see any reason why the polls will be that far out. For all Biden’s shortcomings, Trump has been a truly dreadful President.
    There seems to be a lot of evidence for that at the moment, Trump will probably lose but the opinion polls once again have been way off
    target. He is doing far better than predicted. But I agree he is a dreadful president.
    Opinion polls over the last few years have been mainly rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Harris is basically saying that Trump’s a ****, but his appeal is that he doesn’t judge you for being a ****.
    Not sure that's quite what he meant, but if you can make the leap to thinking that not ALL Trump voters are cruel or stupid, or both, then it's a start towards improving what he calls (correctly in my view) the sanctimonious left.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    And we on NM are all familiar with the 25th amendment, aren't we?
    If you type 'Biden 25th amendment' into Google you can find this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seo.mis...en,-and-harris

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Not sure that's quite what he meant, but if you can make the leap to thinking that not ALL Trump voters are cruel or stupid, or both, then it's a start towards improving what he calls (correctly in my view) the sanctimonious left.
    Well whatever happens, you were right to say it’s close.

Cleverer, more knowledgeable pundits than me can’t work out why people would vote for someone like Trump, so I’m not going to try to analyse it. The guy has just tried to claim victory without millions of votes being counted so how you analyse that I’ve no idea. Owning the libs or something I imagine.

Matt Bruenig
    @MattBruenig
    · 6h
    According to the exit poll, Trump did better in 2020 with every race and gender except white men.

Change from 2016:

White Men -5
    White Women +2
    Black Men +4
    Black Women +4
    Latino Men +3
    Latino Women +3
    Other +5"

James Lindsay "If this holds up, it's going to mess with the official institutional narrative pretty badly."

Unfortunately it's looking like a repeat of four years ago - the odds are suggesting that Biden gets most votes, but Trump wins the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Unfortunately it's looking like a repeat of four years ago - the odds are suggesting that Biden gets most votes, but Trump wins the election.
    Looking at the jump for Biden in Wisconsin after the postal votes started being counted I would expect that he is now favourite to take that state and Michigan and possibly Georgia which would be more than enough.

Who knew that all you had to do was simply count all the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Looking at the jump for Biden in Wisconsin after the postal votes started being counted I would expect that he is now favourite to take that state and Michigan and possibly Georgia which would be more than enough.

Who knew that all you had to do was simply count all the votes.
    I hope you're right. I'm watching the betting and Trump was as short as 2/5 an hour ago, now both of them are around evens.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I hope you're right. I'm watching the betting and Trump was as short as 2/5 an hour ago
    Mug punters lumping on Trump after his fake victory speech?

Biden the favourite now. He was as long as 7/2 this morning.

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast