+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Covid Trump

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Pretty sure it's accurate, but I can't help feeling it was only a matter of time.

The SNP MP is being called on to resign - rightfully.

Trump may not have broken any laws like she has (have any been made in the US?) but he has seemingly ignored basic common sense things like distancing, avoiding large gatherings, wearing a mask.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he deserves it. Rather, he hasn't shown great leadership.
    Well he has been drinking bleach, which by all accounts prevents the onset of the virus.....

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I don’t. A dangerous, evil blastard.
    Agreed. While I wouldn't go as far as wishing death on him, if the effects of this virus are severe enough to remove him from the political stage I think the world would be a much better place.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agreed. While I wouldn't go as far as wishing death on him, if the effects of this virus are severe enough to remove him from the political stage I think the world would be a much better place.
    Personally I would rather he was voted out.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Trump’s campaign was going down the toilet, and there’s a perception that Johnson benefited politically from his spell in hospital. May not be bad timing?

A conspiracy theory too far?
    Yes.

I prefer the Donald Trump I've just seen on the trailer of the new spitting images on Britbox Looks amazing

It seems very harsh that such an upstanding man who has given his life to helping others and who has courageously led a difficult fight against Covid-19 should become its victim.
    And it's just been announced that he is being transferred to a military hospital. How terrible is that? He needs all of us to pray for him tonight in the hope that his millions of supporters have someone to vote for on November 3rd.

I think some on here are showing an unconscious ( I forgot to ask utm, do you know if Keir got a certificate? I'll do it if you get a certificate) bias towards the Don. Anyway, if I was asked to say a prayer today, it'd be for a Notts win at Dover. COYP

I don't think Trump needs a coronavirus test, I think he needs a psychiatric test. His latest ramblings are clearly the words of a lunatic.

Will America realise this? I wouldn't be surprised if they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I don't think Trump needs a coronavirus test, I think he needs a psychiatric test. His latest ramblings are clearly the words of a lunatic.

Will America realise this? I wouldn't be surprised if they don't.
    The whole pre-election situation is so surreal I can't stop being fascinated by it. Gobsmacking.

He tells the voters what they want to hear and it's never bad news. He does their thinking for them and they are the most gullible people people on Earth. He can promise them a rosy future in a land of milk and honey if they vote for him and they'll blindly follow his rhetoric into civil war.

What else can you expect from a people who have already forgotten how he had the police fire tear gas at protesters to clear a way for him to walk to a photo shoot in front of a church he's never visited, so he could hold upside down a borrowed bible he's never read. When asked by a reporter which was his favourite chapter in the bible he said "all of them".

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast