+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Covid Trump

The man is a danger. He said that he's learned about Coronavirus from the real school of having it.

Now he's saying he will hold a rally tomorrow (and probably Sunday) so let's see if has learned anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    The man is a danger. He said that he's learned about Coronavirus from the real school of having it.

Now he's saying he will hold a rally tomorrow (and probably Sunday) so let's see if has learned anything at all.
    All he's learned about Covid is how to use his catching it as a vote-grabbing weapon. He's now telling the voters that if he can catch it and his entourage can catch it and recover then you can too, all you need is $100,000 worth of hospital care (including helicopter) according to The New York Times, and it's not really deadly at all - it's fake news spread by the Democrats! Beware the Democrats!

He may not be the most evil person on Planet Earth, but because of his position he is certainly the most dangerous. Putin is scary but doesn't have the reach of Trump and nor is he as anti trying to tackle climate change.
    Will he win? I doubt it, but then I doubted it in 2016 and what happened then?

At least he has self-belief.

This is what he told Fox News

Addressing the issue of his health, Mr Trump said: "I'm back because I'm a perfect physical specimen."

Addressing the issue of his health, Mr Trump said: "I'm back because I'm a perfect physical specimen."

Hahaha, owd Trumper, mad as a box of frogs.

Modesty isn't one of his faults.

And now, a few words from Joe Biden.

This election is like a choice between relegation to the National League North or relegation to the National League South.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    This election is like a choice between relegation to the National League North or relegation to the National League South.
    Must you bring football into everything?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    One of them won’t say when he last tested negative for COVID, is planning on staging a rally tomorrow anyway and won’t even promise a peaceful transition of power if he loses. Biden may not be the most inspiring of politicians, but at least he’s sane.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast