+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Covid Trump

O/T:- Covid Trump

Is he going to make a miraculous recovery in a few weeks to 'win' the US election?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 02-10-2020 at 09:56 AM.

Pretty sure it's accurate, but I can't help feeling it was only a matter of time.

The SNP MP is being called on to resign - rightfully.

Trump may not have broken any laws like she has (have any been made in the US?) but he has seemingly ignored basic common sense things like distancing, avoiding large gatherings, wearing a mask.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he deserves it. Rather, he hasn't shown great leadership.

It might all be smoke and mirrors, but assuming it's true, I suppose we'll find out soon if he really is the fittest president ever, as his doctor said.

Berlusconi had it a few weeks ago and started off in asymptomatic but ended up spending a few days in hospital. He's older than Trump but not carrying as much weight.

All of Trump's entourage refused to wear masks at the recent debate (against the rules, obviously) so depending on the distance they were able to keep Biden's lot might have been exposed to it too.

Let’s hope he tries to treat it with bleach.

Havent most leaders around the world had this ?

Trump must meet hundreds of people each day/week from the globe but as long he shakes hands with Covid patients he will be fine.

All the same anyway telling us what to do but dont take their own advice !

Anyone noticed that today is the 'National Day of the People' Republic of Ghina'?

Ohhh, the ironing...

I bet you he'll say : 'I have tested positive. The experts say it is the most positive test they have ever seen. It was so positive they couldn't even believe it. They had to do another test to be sure. They said no one has tested this positive ever'.

Regardless of what I think of him, I wish the bloke well, hope he has a speedy recovery.

2 reports on the BBC website

'President Trump will be "frustrated" by having to self-isolate, his former doctor has told the BBC.

"He does love to be out among the folks, out on the campaign trail,” said Dr Ronny Jackson, who was the official physician to the president until 2018, and is now running for Congress as a Republican.

He said Trump is in "incredible health", and that it could be less than 10 days before the president is testing negative for the virus and is "back to his normal style".

"It reminds us all that he's the president of the United States, but he is a human being just like the rest of us and is also susceptible to this kind of stuff, too," Dr Jackson told BBC Radio 4’s World at One.

"So if he gets past this and he remains asymptomatic, I think it will reassure a lot of folks in this country."

or

'President Donald Trump is experiencing "mild symptoms" of Covid-19, the Associated Press and New York Times report, quoting an unnamed White House official.'

I doubt we will ever really know the truth. Will he self-isolate, or make an amazing recovery and test negative?

Trump’s campaign was going down the toilet, and there’s a perception that Johnson benefited politically from his spell in hospital. May not be bad timing?

A conspiracy theory too far?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Trump’s campaign was going down the toilet, and there’s a perception that Johnson benefited politically from his spell in hospital. May not be bad timing?

A conspiracy theory too far?

"It means that he will have to miss the TV debates". Hmmmmmm!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Anyone noticed that today is the 'National Day of the People' Republic of Ghina'?

Ohhh, the ironing...

I bet you he'll say : 'I have tested positive. The experts say it is the most positive test they have ever seen. It was so positive they couldn't even believe it. They had to do another test to be sure. They said no one has tested this positive ever'.

Regardless of what I think of him, I wish the bloke well, hope he has a speedy recovery.
    I don’t. A dangerous, evil blastard.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast