+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Chesterfield 20.02.21 [NL]

Match Thread vs. Chesterfield 20.02.21 [NL]

Match day! COYP!

Here's the team...

Name:  EurJwsMXUAU0EJ6.jpg
Views: 1709
Size:  12.0 KB

No surprises , Knowles a tad unlucky , but maybe Sam and his physical abilities got the nod...

You Pies!!!!

Unlucky for Knowles but Sam the best choice against a big back four.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_OTF View Post
    Unlucky for Knowles but Sam the best choice against a big back four.
    With how we play I disagree. We play with the ball on the deck much to the annoyance of some on here. I would sooner have the movement and industry that Knowles gives.

Now if we are playing Sam to give us a some height in both boxes then fair enough.

Still I would much sooner we played our strongest side unless NA has half an eye on Stockport and has a plan for that.

I'd imagine Sam has been a little frustrated regarding lack of game time so now with a starting spot is his chance to impress. Good competition for places at present.

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    With how we play I disagree. We play with the ball on the deck much to the annoyance of some on here. I would sooner have the movement and industry that Knowles gives.

Now if we are playing Sam to give us a some height in both boxes then fair enough.

Still I would much sooner we played our strongest side unless NA has half an eye on Stockport and has a plan for that.
    I agree. I would say Sam’s worst asset is his ability to win headers. Would have preferred to see knowles making those runs giving Rodriguez and whooton more space

We look a bit lightweight at left and right back in my opinion. I know Kelly Evans is a terrier and Millers done not to bad in the past, but I'm sure the Spirites would have done their homework and I can see Miller in particular having a busy afternoon. Lacey will have some covering to do..

Anyone know how to cast from iOS to chromecast on tv?

Sam will be on the left as part of 3 behind Wootton, not there for his height.

I have got a bad feeling about this one. Chesterfield have a manager i rate highly, and in Asante they have a real goal threat. I hope i'm wrong but i see a narrow defeat incoming.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast