+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Covid Trump

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Trumper started his own Political party. 'America First' or summatt similar. He does like those donations and he does still have plenty of loyal 'Trumperers'. Could poss cause problems for the other 2 main Political parties in the future?
    I would love it if that happened, because it would guarantee a Democrat landslide. The vote share would be:

Democrats 50%
    Republicans 25%
    Trumpists 25%

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I would love it if that happened, because it would guarantee a Democrat landslide. The vote share would be:

Democrats 50%
    Republicans 25%
    Trumpists 25%
    Trumper wouldn't give a t*ss about that, Eli. As long as he remained in the limelight AND made a few quid, dollars.

Democrats 50%
    Republicans 25%
    Trumpists 25%
    Yep the splitting of the progressive vote is the main reason we end up with crappy Tory governments here.

Very much hope Trump starts his Patriot Party. The Republicans hardly ever win the popular vote as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Trumper wouldn't give a t*ss about that, Eli. As long as he remained in the limelight AND made a few quid, dollars.
    Agree with that 100%.

Democrats 50%
    Republicans 25%
    Trumpists 25%
    Then he could claim that votes have been stolen by two parties.

Really strange inauguration today. Probably best that Donald wasn't there. Good speech by Biden - now he has to do it though.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Then he could claim that votes have been stolen by two parties.

Really strange inauguration today. Probably best that Donald wasn't there. Good speech by Biden - now he has to do it though.
    If what he has to do is unite the country, he hasn't got a cat in hell's chance. The rifts Trump has created are seismic, and I can't see Biden being up to the job. It's like asking Momentum and the EDL to be mates over here.

If what he has to do is unite the country, he hasn't got a cat in hell's chance. The rifts Trump has created are seismic, and I can't see Biden being up to the job. It's like asking Momentum and the EDL to be mates over here.
    I really hope they do have an impeachment trial but in the best interests of the country it may be better if they don't.

I reckon that's why Pence wouldn't use the 25th amendment, in order to avoid civil unrest.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yep the splitting of the progressive vote is the main reason we end up with crappy Tory governments here.

Very much hope Trump starts his Patriot Party. The Republicans hardly ever win the popular vote as it is.
    Yep...Yep ....Yep.....Yep

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I've a feeling Pompeo might be the Republicans' pick in 2024.
    Interesting choice, and some good odds available.

Pompeo is 25/1 to be the Republican candidate for 2024, and 66/1 to win the election.

Great to see the US Supreme Court doing it's job...

"Donald Trump took a drubbing at the Supreme Court on Monday, as the justices in a flurry of orders dealt critical blows to his efforts to shield his tax records from a New York prosecutor and his oft-repeated false claims that there was widespread voter fraud during the last election.

It's as if the justices, in one day, sought to wipe their hands of lingering issues that had been heralded by the former President in a cascade of tweets, legal filings and statements during the last months of his administration."

So much for 'packing the court' with his own people.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/22/politics/supreme-court-trump-election-taxes-stormy-daniels/index.html
    Last edited by SwalePie; 23-02-2021 at 01:17 PM.

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast