+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Manchester City ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Would that be the keeper that saved our bacon last week??
    Fecking embarrasing listening to you moan your way through the first half, then do a 360 in the second.

Any update on your opinions of Rod or Koch yet?

Thank feck you are a minority of one on this board - you are a complete shambles as "Supporter" go!
    I refer you to post #120 & #121.

Comment regarding pi55ing about in our own 18yd box stands, as does the statement that Meslier was directly responsible for their goal, having kicked the ball straight at two City players with not a white shirt for miles. Did he save us last week, yes. Does that make him impervious to criticism, no! (Well, at least for those who expect our coachs approach to the game will be objective when seeking to improve (probably something Bielsa will have had a word about, you think?)
    Last edited by WTF11; 04-10-2020 at 02:06 PM.

So you would have preffered their first team to give us a thrashing???
    Just to clarify we didn't play our full team either; Alioski as much as I admire his effort would not have been in the start if Harrison was elligible, also Hernadez would have had a look in at some point. All team pick up injuries, City have the luxury of being able to bring in a small army of others to fill gaps, most of who would be first time starters in any other team. Seven shot on goal to their two sums it all up for me; ideally we would have scored more but the effort was amazing. Last word how does short arse Alioski get a head in on goal, I am sure if he was a bit taller it would have been in the back of the net.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Just to clarify we didn't play our full team either; Alioski as much as I admire his effort would not have been in the start if Harrison was elligible, also Hernadez would have had a look in at some point. All team pick up injuries, City have the luxury of being able to bring in a small army of others to fill gaps, most of who would be first time starters in any other team. Seven shot on goal to their two sums it all up for me; ideally we would have scored more but the effort was amazing. Last word how does short arse Alioski get a head in on goal, I am sure if he was a bit taller it would have been in the back of the net.
    Amen to all that, including the comment about Alioski!

[QUOTE=WTF11;39590530]

What do you think WBA fans would like to have? Answer, what we have!

.........or scum fans too mate

Looks like it is going to be a season to savour. Wonder how many games we will be live on sky - could be a lot of extra money!

[QUOTE=george_kaplan;39590678]
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

What do you think WBA fans would like to have? Answer, what we have!

.........or scum fans too mate
    Just seen the result from Old Trafford, made my day

So you would have preffered their first team to give us a thrashing???
    No, I wanted us to beat a second-string side which had 5 put past them the week before. If that city team is the second-best in the country what does that make? Leicester?
    Again people should read all the script before participating as I mentioned disappointed we didn't win but not disappointed how we are going.
    After the Liverpool game I expect the same effort all game and I know that is a lot to ask as each game is different but in my mind that is where the disappointment for me comes.

[QUOTE=CalverleyBoy;39590754]
    Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post

Just seen the result from Old Trafford, made my day
    Villa 4-1 up HT v Pool ... Watkins hat-trick.

[QUOTE=whitestomper45;39590822]
    Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post

Villa 4-1 up HT v Pool ... Watkins hat-trick.
    MB didn't want Watkins nore Barkly for that matter 7=2 now and another 15 min to go

This league is getting silly man u got done by 6 leicester 3 zip and newcasle won a game but only beat Alf

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)