+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Oxford

Give us the points

Is it true the player that was positive played against Wigan??????

Probably infected all Wigan players....

Oh come on - you're behaving as if you were inconvenienced travelling to games called off late - it's not as if you were going to the game either day. If there's a new Positive then probably did play against Wigan - who don't forget had had 2 Positive tests themselves so they may have infected him! - unless it's someone who's been injured of course. All we know for certain is that Wintle and Beckles, having served their 10 days without symptoms after their tests, did play, Dale and Finney, who'd tested Positive after the previous postponement, were unavailable.

I thought a person who tests positive was supposed to isolate for 14 days???????

Don’t take the bait, Shrop - clearly talking through the same orifice as President Trump!

Clearly we have followed EFL guidelines, just as Oxford Utd would in our place. Karl Robinson might be a Scouser, but it doesn’t make him a complete idiot <wink>. It will be instructive to know what’s occurred to cause the second postponement, although I must say I was surprised it was rescheduled to a date so soon after the original fixture. I wouldn’t expect further sanction as Grimsby Town have postponed a couple of matches in what I assume are similar circumstances. Unless Trigger has got it and, with Will in Helsinki, we haven’t got a senior keeper......

Quote Originally Posted by Howey57 View Post
    I thought a person who tests positive was supposed to isolate for 14 days???????
    You should learn the rules then, it’s 10 days.

So are we to understand that there are more positives. The OS and BBC are not clear on the reasons for postponement

Crewe Chronicle saying a further player returned (received?) a Positive result this morning - means they won't have set off South?

The Oxford fixture is turning into a saga rather than a story..... or maybe a three ring circus!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast