+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Oxford

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Harkin View Post
    I'm afraid that your club have form when it comes to being open and transparent with the media and the general public.

We were upfront with the police and authorities. Do you believe everything you see and hear in or on the media?

Still waiting after 2 years for the report to come out which I am told exhonerates the club.

The report does exonerate the club the police made a public statement to that fact after there investigation. Not really much point in being upfront with the media as they cannot be trusted to be accurate in there reporting and in this instance they were anything but and I'm afraid the general public are not much better hence another uninformed idiot decides to visit this site isn't that right Terry.

Media Wrong!!!!
    How many times have you seen that as a headline??
    No, neither have I.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobstopper View Post
    The report does exonerate the club the police made a public statement to that fact after there investigation. Not really much point in being upfront with the media as they cannot be trusted to be accurate in there reporting and in this instance they were anything but and I'm afraid the general public are not much better hence another uninformed idiot decides to visit this site isn't that right Terry.
    I don't think for one minute that any body other than Bennell was guilty, I don't think any one else at the club was guilty of the heinous crimes that were committed, the big crime in my mind was nothing was done about it when it was common knowledge in the football world and that is shameful. I feel desperately for those young lads and how it's affected there lives, aren't you sorry for those lads Gobstopper ? or are you so cold hearted it doesn't matter ?

Good to see Dave putting the record straight about the second Oxford postponement on the OS today. Who’d have guessed that the lovable Scouser Robinson would be stirring the brown stuff, given that I believe he has three CBs out injured? He has no right to be phoning our players and should be hauled before the FA (again) and dealt with appropriately. Perhaps it’s our turn to claim the 3 points <wink>.!

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    Good to see Dave putting the record straight about the second Oxford postponement on the OS today. Who’d have guessed that the lovable Scouser Robinson would be stirring the brown stuff, given that I believe he has three CBs out injured? He has no right to be phoning our players and should be hauled before the FA (again) and dealt with appropriately. Perhaps it’s our turn to claim the 3 points <wink>.!

https://www.crewealex.net/news/2020/...r4U42hldONVMI4

Just thought I would give the link. Go on Big Dave. I know who's version I believe

Is the suggestion, then, that KR made false claims as he had players missing? Despite the OS saying that DA gives the facts, they aren't really there. Of course, he has to be careful what he alleges but it does all sound a bit dodgy. What is the EFL's part in this, especially when considering Dave's comment: "...we were made to say we couldn’t play and I was livid. I am still livid...".
    Things all seem a bit dark and if KR has been ringing individual Alex players (especially before deadline day), isn't there some official complaint that can be made against Oxford?
    Whatever, relations between the two clubs must be at somewhat of a low.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Harkin View Post
    I don't think for one minute that any body other than Bennell was guilty, I don't think any one else at the club was guilty of the heinous crimes that were committed, the big crime in my mind was nothing was done about it when it was common knowledge in the football world and that is shameful. I feel desperately for those young lads and how it's affected there lives, aren't you sorry for those lads Gobstopper ? or are you so cold hearted it doesn't matter ?
    I never said anything about the lads as the accusation made by this guy was a veiled accusation about the club and I answered that accusation. We all know who was responsible for this, he is in prison and will probably spend the rest of his life in there. He brought that on himself and I am sorry for the lads involved so dont go around making accusations against me you prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobstopper View Post
    I never said anything about the lads as the accusation made by this guy was a veiled accusation about the club and I answered that accusation. We all know who was responsible for this, he is in prison and will probably spend the rest of his life in there. He brought that on himself and I am sorry for the lads involved so dont go around making accusations against me you prick.
    Interesting....I've made no accusations against yourself, point out where I have, and in your reply please dont be so rude ..Thank you.

Well you may not have made any accusations against Mr Stopper, but your prime purpose for commenting on this chat site was to cause mischief. Your first intervention made unfounded allegations against the club that you knew most fans on this site would find objectionable so I guess that you both succeeded in your objective and have received the sort of personal comments to you that should have been anticipated.

You won’t find me on a Vale chat site commenting on the previous administration, indeed I have said several times on here what a sensible Chair Mrs Shanahan now seems to be; however, that will have passed you by as you only intervene here to stir. I won’t be rude when I say that, if you can’t make an argued and sensible contribution then kindly stick to your club’s site. I do wish your team all the best for the season.... at the moment.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast