+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oxford

Every one better now?

aren't you sorry for those lads Gobstopper ? or are you so cold hearted it doesn't matter ?

That to me Terry is an accusation but we were not talking about the lads when you made your initial comment as that was against the club. Nobody should have to endure what those lads did so to suggest that I don't care when you dont know me or my views was to my mind bang out of order. You have come on here to cause trouble and have done so and I remain in my view that you are a prick and I'm sorry if you think that is rude.

Well, here we are again! (I'm referring here to football matters).
    So are we going to go bump after the high of Saturday? Will it give the lads a push on. Is there a bit of niggle in the game and does KR have his 3 CBs back?
    Well, I'm going to wimp out and go for a draw 1-1.

Mandron must be due one. Mind you, Finney gets his place on the basis of him being in the right place to get a goal. He needs to get one soon to justify his place. Then again, a lot of players need to get on the scoresheet soon.

Finney does seem to have the happy knack of finding space and getting chances. He’s missed a few recently but it’s time some of the others joined in. Mandron must be due, but his other attributes certainly create chances for the others. I’ll be happy not to lose, but even happier to celebrate a 2-0 win with Mika and Tom on the scoresheet.

Finney does seem to have the happy knack of finding space and getting chances. He’s missed a few recently but it’s time some of the others joined in. Mandron must be due, but his other attributes certainly create chances for the others. I’ll be happy not to lose, but even happier to celebrate a 2-0 win with Mika and Tom on the scoresheet.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567